LEGO City: Fire Brigade
This LEGO® City Fire Brigade (60321) toy playset is packed with inspiration for imaginative play. Designed for ages 7 and up, it includes a 3-level sardine factory with fold-back LEGO flames and a 'secret sauce' vat, plus a firetruck and trailer that shoot water elements, a fire motorbike and a fire chief's pickup. Add the kitten and cat figures and 7 minifigures, including 2 LEGO City TV characters, and let the play begin!
Printed and digital building instructions
This set includes a printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the intuitive digital guide comes with amazing zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
Creative play for kids
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and exciting characters that inspire imaginative play based on real-life scenarios.
- Firefighter playset for kids aged 7 and up – Take kids to the heart of the action with this multi-model LEGO® City Fire Brigade (60321) set, complete with 2 LEGO City Adventures TV series characters
- What's in the box? – All kids need to build a toy fire truck, trailer, motorbike, fire pickup, sardine factory fire setting and more, plus 7 minifigures, a cat figure and 2 kitten figures
- Fun functions add to kids' play – Launch LEGO® water elements to knock back the flames, activate a back draft function in the cargo container and spill 'secret sauce' elements from the factory vat
- A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® City toy playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise to young LEGO builders and fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series
- Dimensions – When built, the sardine factory measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 13.5 in. (34 cm) wide and 12.5 in. (32 cm) deep
- Lots of minifigure accessories – LEGO® accessories include a life net, broom, shovel, fire axe and a fire extinguisher
- Printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished models as they build with the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Exploring the world through play – LEGO® City playsets nurture kids' physical skills and confidence through creative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it's been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety