$10 FLEA MARKET REGISTRATION
SATURDAY MAY 28th, 2022
12th Annual Kids' Flea Market
Yay - Back at Last
This family friendly, community event gives kids a chance to run their own business for a few hours and to do a little spring-cleaning in the playroom! With their spot reserved at the Kids' Flea Market kids can begin to collect their out-grown and gently used toys, books and games to re-sell and to plan their ‘booth.'
Through the years we’ve seen some very creative booths and merchandising. You get to vote for BEST “BOOTH” to add a bit of fun to the day. The lucky kid winner will get an insiders tour of the Learning Tree and a $25 gift certificate for the store.
A $10 ticket provides:
- A reserved spot (approx. 6’x6’ of space). We suggest families with a "big haul" reserve two spots.
- Promotion for the event to get lots of customers to your ‘booth’!
- On Flea Market Saturday your Flea Market ticket is good as a $5 coupon to be used in the store.
- A chance to make some spending money, to raise funds for a charity or to put a little something away for a rainy day.
- Post sale, we’ll donate any items you don’t want to Operation Breakthrough, a Kansas City children’s organization whose mission is to inspire, protect and enrich the lives of children.
- Space is limited and will be allocated on a first-paid basis.
- Set up time begins at 9:15 am.
- Bring your own tables, signs, chairs, and blankets- everything you will need to display and sell your items.
- All items must be clearly priced.
- All items must be in good condition and complete.
- Bring a cash box with lots of small bills and change to make a sale.
- Bring water, hats, sunscreen to stay comfortable from set-up to tear-down!
- During tear-down we will instruct you where to place items you are leaving for donation.
- The Learning Tree is serving only as facilitator of the flea market and is not responsible for any of the individual transactions taking place, or the quality of the merchandise being sold.
- Rain or shine – the sale will go on.
- Reservations are non-refundable due to limited space.