GraviTrax: The Game IMPACT
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Put your marble-run engineering skills to the ultimate test!
The modular, electronic-free, interactive track system of GraviTrax becomes a challenging brainteaser as builders think their way through intense challenges.
How does the ball get from start to finish when, for example, only four height stones, three curves, and two rails are available to build the railway?
Creative engineering becomes an adventure in problem-solving with GraviTrax the Game Impact.
GraviTrax - The Game Impact
- A challenging brainteaser based on the GraviTrax marble run system
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic, problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity
- 30 intense task cards to complete
- If you successfully roll the ball from start to finish, the puzzle is solved!
- Includes 30 task cards, 3 hexagonal floor tiles, starting stone, ball, action stone hammer, 4 large height stones, 7 curves, 1 crossing, 2 long plastic rails, 2 medium plastic rails, 3 short plastic rails, base stone, wagers for base stone, finish
- Instruction and solution booklet included
- Fully compatible with all other GraviTrax sets - Sold separately
- High-quality materials and construction - Exceptional build-and-play experience
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.