The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, Book Four)
In his penultimate adventure, a devastated but determined Apollo travels to Camp Jupiter, where he must learn what it is to be a hero, or die trying.
"A clash of mythic intrigues and centuries of pop culture to thrill die-hard and new fans alike."--Kirkus Reviews
- #1 New York Times best-selling series
- Rick Riordan is considered the "storyteller of the gods" because of his five #1 New York Times bestselling series based on mythology
- A continuation of the Percy Jackson saga, but it also stands alone
- A new take on Greek and Roman mythology from the point of view of a fallen god
- Brings back beloved demigod characters from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series
- Introduces new demigods
- Villains are based on Roman emperors
- Features a diverse cast with people from all kinds of backgrounds and lifestyles
- Perfect for middle schoolers but can be enjoyed by older readers, too
It's not easy being Apollo, especially when you've been turned into a human and banished from Olympus. On his path to restoring five ancient oracles and reclaiming his godly powers, Apollo (aka Lester Papadopoulos) has faced both triumphs and tragedies.
Now his journey takes him to Camp Jupiter in the San Francisco Bay Area, where the Roman demigods are preparing for a desperate last stand against the evil Triumvirate of Roman emperors.
Hazel, Reyna, Frank, Tyson, Ella, and many other old friends will need Apollo's aid to survive the onslaught.
Unfortunately, the answer to their salvation lies in the forgotten tomb of a Roman ruler . . . someone even worse than the emperors Apollo has already faced.
Don't miss the exciting Book 4 in this bestselling series set in the Percy Jackson universe!